The internet is flooded with reviews of hosting providers, but a non-biased or genuine review is still hard to find. This is why I’ve been asked so many times about hosting. There is a thin line between what we recommend and what we prefer to use. So, this article is going to be the answer to all those questions.
Siteground is an independent web hosting company found back in 2004. It is based in Bulgaria, but Siteground offers hosting globally and has 150,000 of entire websites hosted through their facilities. This review of Siteground hosting would be non-biased and based on our experience. So, let’s straight jump right into it!
Siteground Hosting Salient Features
- Different Hosting plans which suit everyone’s need.
- Almost 100% uptime.
- They are damn sure about the quality of their web hosting that they provide 30 days money back guarantee.
- One Click installation feature which covers a lot of applications.
- Siteground boasts with having 24×7 humans security, mantraps, bulletproof lobbies, access control, constant video surveillance, and biometrics.
- Outstanding customer support with maximum 10 minutes response time to your queries.
- Free Daily backups in all hosting plans.
- SSD Driven Servers and Control Panel.
Siteground WordPress E-Commerce Hosting Addon Features
- Free WordPress eCommerce Installation
- Free Domain Name
- WordPress eCommerce Refined Servers
- Multiple Datacenter locations around the Globe
- Free WP eCommerce Transfer
- Free Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Free Daily Backup
Pros Of Siteground Web Hosting
- Lightning Fast Speed – Siteground is focused and make a lot of promises when it comes to website’s speed. For a quicker performance, Siteground has four primary data centers around the world – Chicago, London, Singapore, and Amsterdam. Unlike most of the web hosting companies, Siteground offers high memory allocations with latest software.
- Simple but Fully featured Cpanel – First of all they offer unlimited databases and accounts on a single hosting. Furthermore, they do free website transfer along with free website builder and a domain name for a year. The GoGeek plan comes with Cloudflare CDN integration which does make Siteground stand out of the crowd.
- Customer Support – Siteground does wonders when you need help; they invest a lot in their employees as I’ve never seen anyone giving a bad review about Siteground Support. The maximum you need to wait for a customer support executive to respond to a query is just 10 minutes. I raised a ticket and got a prompt reply within 8 minutes which I believe is impressive.
- Server Uptime – I’ve been using Siteground since 1 and half years now and I’ve not even faced a short downtime so far.
- Fewer Users on a single server – This is what I liked the most about Siteground shared hosting, they don’t keep many shared hosting users on the same server. The company claims that they host the minimum amount of users on a single server as compared to its competitors in the industry
Cons of Siteground Hosting
I actually couldn’t find any major cons in the Siteground hosting except one thing that the basic plan offers only 10GB of storage. It might be enough for people who stick to do just blogging, anyways individual preferences differ.
Siteground has a clear vision which is providing quality and good support to its customers. They go further and provide extra features which other hosts skip, and this is what makes Siteground a magnificent host to count on.
Have any queries or want Experts Opinion on something related to the topic? Shoot them in the comments section; we’d be right back to you. 🙂